Checks the integrity of the recovered data
Extracts data from either a multipart or corrupt RAR archive
Repairs data from oversized archives
Extracts files from truncated archives, even if the RAR archive was partial downloaded
How to recover a damaged WinRAR archive?
eRepair RAR (Download) is a simply recovery tool that is designed to extract and repair files from damaged RAR archives. A utility extracting data from RAR file scans the entire corrupted RAR structure and saves the maximum amount of data from the damaged RAR file.
The WinRAR repair program uses the portion of advanced extracting and repair algorithms. It allows for minimizing data loss during the RAR recovery procedure. The recovery process is executed in several steps. In the first step, the user sees maximum information about the data being recovered. It allows you to try our limited demo version in order to see if it is able to help.
The demo version will show what can be recovered and the state of the file regarding whether it is Good or Bad. Files marked as bad can also be saved, but not always and files will be possibly damaged partially.
RAR Repair Tool
The program is powered with a clear, convenient, and user friendly interface that makes the RAR data recovery procedure comfortable and clear for users.
- Windows 98/ME/NT 4.0/2000/XP/XP SP2/2003/Vista/7/8/10
- eRepair RAR software is required for the tryout before purchase. Please download the DEMO version of our software and try it prior to paying for the license.
- eRepair RAR does not modify, change, add, or replace any data of the damaged source RAR file.
- The tool reads the corrupted RAR content and saves the recovered data to a separate folder preserving the folders and file names of the original RAR archive.
- eRepair RAR can recover password protected RAR files; you will be prompted to enter the password before recovery.
- eRepair RAR is not password recovery software.
With eRepair RAR you can fix next errors:
- CRC failed in file name. The file is corrupt
- Packed data CRC failed in volume name. The volume is corrupt.
- Unknown method in filename.
- Invalid or corrupt authenticity information.
- CRC error: Unable to extract RAR files and appearing a message saying mismatch in size.
- Error while inflating RAR file: Database and data store files were not successfully extracted from RAR file. Error inflating oversubscribed dynamic bit lengths tree.
- Worm infection: Unable to share RAR files over a network and shows error.
- Unable to extract downloaded files from internet, it exhibits error”crc failed in filename.
- Improper compression of the files in RAR archives: To compress large sized files on system converted them into RAR in order to save space. During this process obstruction hits and the compressing process is unfinished and causes inaccessibility.
How it Works?
Download software from website: eRepairRARInstall.exe
Start Install software:
- Press on downloaded installation file in browser
- Select a downloaded installation file in Windows Explorer and press Enter or double click on it.
Please confirm warning message:
- Double click on icon on desktop:
- Select from main menu: Start | Programs | eRepair RAR | eRepair RAR
Please select a damaged RAR file on first page of repair wizard in eRepair RAR:
Press Next button:
The program displays a folder tree and a list of files in each folder. Select the folders and/or files you want to keep from the damaged WinRAR archive.
Press Next button:
Select path to save a recovered data:
On last page shows a detailed log of recovery process:
How to fix a corrupted WinRAR archive? eRepair RAR extracts files from incorrect *.rar files in just a few clicks.